Natural Kelp & Fucoidan For Pets Dental Health
60/120 tablets per bottle
Good sources for pet’s dental health
Available on backorder
Natural Kelp & Fucoidan is a natural, balanced source of vitamins and minerals. It contains over 50 different elements and has been used for centuries as a supplement in dogs feeds. It has natural anti-adhesive, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This means by feeding daily, we can reduce levels of bacteria from sticking to the tooth enamel and minimise tartar build up.
The benefits of natural kelp + fucoidan
- Benefits to dental healthReduce oral bacteria. In a recent study, fucoidansupressed the formation of oral biofilms and
planktonic cell growth that can promote the growth
of dental plaque bacteria such as Streptococcus
mutans and Streptococcus sobrinus
- Reduce incidence of loss of body weight (cobalt)
- Boost resistance to parasites and diseases (cobalt, copper and zinc)
- Reduce scouring and dehydration (cobalt & copper)
- Boost general health promoting healthy eyes, teeth, and coat (cobalt, copper and zinc)
- Benefits to gut & digestive health
- Benefits to immunity
- Benefits to joint health and inflammation
Suitable for dogs at all stages of life;
From infant to senior, as well as working dogs, pregnant and nursing dogs
Kelp & Seaweed
small dogs sprinkling mixed with food
large dogs 5-10g per day depending on size
Store in cool and dry condition. Away from direct sunlight.
Product details, including nutritional information, may change from time to time and so the product you receive in your order may not reflect the information on this page. Please check the packaging on any product you purchase before use, and if it’s not what you expected, feel free to return it for a full refund.